Sometimes it seems as though some people are born confident while others have to work at it. Here are seven habits practiced by the healthiest and happiest people I know. Incorporate some of these habits into your everyday life to cultivate the happy and healthy life you’ve always craved.
- They move on. They don’t waste time feeling sorry for themselves.
- They keep control they don’t give away their power.
- They embrace change. They welcome challenges.
- They stay happy they don’t complain. They don’t waste energy on things they can’t control.
- They are kind, fair and aren’t afraid to speak up. They don’t worry about pleasing other people.
- They are willing to take calculated risk. They weigh the risk and benefits before taking action.
- They invest their energy in the present. They don’t dwell on the past.